Tuesday, June 17, 2008

en route...

Turned the corner and pointed toward home...still deep in Pointy Adjacent Province, still dunking in hotsprings whenever, or almost whenever, the opportunity offers.

True luxury...is TWO bathing suits. So you never have to put on a wet clammy one. This is important because at times the hotsprings are quite close to each other. But most of the time the most-recently used suit gets dry and toasty just being hung in the back of the car. It's been WARM where I've been.

There are wineries in Pointy Adjacent Province.... Just sayin'.

Not only deep in the province but deep in "teh funkeh"-- a number of roadside establishments of the "Ye Olde Faerie Gems Ashram and Spa: deutsch sprechend: we take US $ at Par" type...
...I believe that all these hotsprings, warmsprings, geysers, etc., are powered by a deep down seething bubbling high-pressure lake of...free trade organic coffee...woo hoo!

4 comments:

Dorcas (aka SingingOwl) said...

Two bathing suits? You mean, I'm allowed to buy two? Why did no one tell me this sooner in life? Well, I do have two...but that's cause one is worn out. :-( Maybe I'll go suit shopping, but that is no fun!

spookyrach said...

Wooooow! Sounds fun!

Jan said...

Two swim suits. I don't even have one right now. Am trying to diet so I'll want one!

Terri said...

wow...sounds very pleasant....and refreshing!