Saturday, June 27, 2015

The Kraken Wakes (or at least, turns over and groans)






A short post this evening, just to say I'm still alive; coming to the end of my third "time" with St. Curious, later this week, with no very concrete prospects for further work after June 30.  Actually, I prefer the term "employment" (old joke).

For some time now I've defined my status as "semi-retired, and the rest Just Plain Tired"... and it's fairly close to the truth.  So I've been divesting myself of activities -- including pleasant ones -- that take more energy than is at my disposal at present.

Ideally, I would just sit down in a quiet, well-lit, place, and read, and read, and read, and read.

Still trying to organize the life-support activities (cooking, washing, etc.) to make that a live possibility.

But I'm not there yet.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Hello Everybody,

Below are the most recommended Bitcoin exchange services (Bitcoin for CASH):
Coinbase: $1 min. trade
CoinMama

Get free bitcoins with the best Bitcoin faucet rotator:
IACBit.org Faucet Rotator